Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wanted: Another Opinion!!! Please???

Ok, so today I was going to attempt to see if my friend was working tonight but had no luck there, he is off or so I was told. Then after humming and hawing over it, I just gave up on what I should do. Now I am wondering if I should just go see him at work when I know he is there??? I need another opinion, the first 2 said I should go; I still don't know??? Consider the facts:

1) He and I have known each other (for the most part) at least 9 years (not consistant in this but still)

2) There has been nothing said to indicate that he has no further interest in me (other than him practically falling off the face of the planet)

3) He hasn't answered any of the text messages I sent him (3 or 4 to be exact) or the e-mails (2 to be exact, in 2 different accounts) and any of the IMs I sent him (no more than 4 but my math could be off by 1)

4) He is hearing impaired and other than reading lips and signing, his only other form of communication (with me anyway) is his T-Moble Sidekick thing; I am wondering if it is not working for some reason??? And I can't remember if he said he had a computer or if he just uses his sidekick thingy.

5) He doesn't seem like the type of guy to just totally dis a friend or even a person he barely knows like this ever. I feel it in my heart.

6) I am worried...because I don't know what is going on or what to do. Ok! Maybe a little too worried but still worried; after all it's been well over 48 hours since he was supposed to come over and hang out; not to mention over 72 hours since I even had a form of communication with him.

So my question is this: Knowing what I know and if you knew all of what I know, along with what I have written above, would you go to his work and not confront him but more along the lines make sure he is ok and then find out what happened?

I am seriously unsure of what to do. For the last 48+ hours all I have been doing is worrying and praying. I have 2 people telling me I should go and at least give him a chance to explain because for all I know he could be unable to get a hold of me for one reason or another and even if he tells me something I don't want to hear, at the very least I will know that he is ok.

My problem is, I don't want to come across as stalker-girl. Please...someone tell me it will be ok to go over there???

No comments: