Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Butterflies dance

Ok, so I am in major like...there is no other way to say it. He makes my butterflies dance. I see the journey from afar and I want to keep going, come what may. Is this what it is supposed to be like? I've had some relationships, friends or otherwise with guys, and I can't remember ever feeling this wonderful with any of them; even when things were what I thought to be great. I don't want to put the cart before the horse and it is my prayer that I can stay in pace with the here and the now and not get ahead of myself, oh! but you know I want to!!!! LOL!!!

I spent a few hours with him today and I felt so at ease even though I will still fearful I would somehow, someway find a way to insert my foot into my mouth up to my thigh but it didn't happen, I don't think and if it did, he didn't seem to notice and if he did, he didn't seem to be bothered by anything that did come out of my mouth.

We started out with the agreement that we would be friends first, reconnect since we hadn't seen each other in years and I am totally fine with that but can I just say, that I am totally butt crazy about this guy. I know he knows this and I know he likes me too but we are taking things as they come. Plus, I also think he is scared. Ok! So I think about him taking the hand holding a little further and give me a kiss but I hold back on that, or at least I try. But I digress.

No matter what happens, all I can say is, "Thank you God for showing me what I have been missing for as long as I can remember and I will never settle for less EVER again."

2 comments:

April E. :) said...

I am glad!! and DON'T ever settle for less as you deserve SO MUCH MORE!!! Oh and I have one question - you mentioned at one point that in the past he was engaged, am I to assume that didn't work out? Did you say that and I missed it? Just curious.

Becky said...

I don't think I mentioned it but He is no longer engaged. Yeah, there would be no liking him this much if he were LOL!!!