Friday, June 6, 2008

God's Domino Effect

First let me give a great big Thank you to God!!!! He is sooooooo awesome!!!! A day or so ago, I went to see my friend and as we were hanging out he wanted to go grab something to eat, something quick and simple. Well, I had been telling him about my car being funky with what I believe to be the struts giving me some worry. I asked him if he wanted to drive it and get a feel for it, he said he would. He tells me that he knows the struts are not good just by the way it drives but he also thinks that maybe there might be something up with the transmission. This left me worried and immediately praying to God for peace and coverage over the issue.

Well, last night my best friend calls me and tells me she is having more car issues with her ex-hubby and come to find out that he is giving her back the car. A long story short, somehow we get to talking about me buying the car from her if it will work out that way, which we think it will. And today it has been confirmed and I just know that even though this is more of a financial burden, God has me and everyone else involved covered.

Now I am sure you are wondering how this is domino effect??? Well, I will tell you...my mom is helping me buy my best friend's car and my friend, Steve *yes he has a name, LOL* is going to buy my car. He is in great need for a car, even if it is a fixer upper A to B car. My car is not a bad car, it just needs more work done on it than I can afford and Steve who is a machanic (on the side) knows that he can fix it up to suit his needs, which include going to see his Dad after having not seen him in 5 or 6 years. He has been trying to find a way to do this for a long time. Not mention many other things that he needs a car for.

How awesome is God???? I say HE TOTALLY RAWKS!!!!

1 comment:

April E. :) said...

oh GLAD that all worked out!!! Good for you!! :)