Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Little things of life...

I thought that I would share my little things of life that I love. Maybe whoever reads this, you can share your little things of life that you love too.

1) Waking up without my alarm blaring in my ear. It's those days when you know you don't have to get up a set time and you can leave your alarm clock off. I love that.

2) Taking a night hot shower after a long day, especially in the winter time when it's freezing outside and getting into a nice warm pair of sweatpants with a comfy shirt and hoodie on top.

3) Seeing my niece and nephew smile the moment they see me at the door before I even step into the house.

4) Fresh clothes out of the dryer, smelling so nice and feeling so warm.

5) The smell of fresh cut grass in the spring and summer.

6) The feeling up putting socks on when my feet are either fresh from a shower or cold...that feeling is so awesome.

7) Sitting and talking to a really good friend about anything, everything and, nothing in between

8) Buying flowers for my Mom just because I know she might need a little pick me up after a long hard couple of weeks.

9) Having a good laugh; the kind where no sound comes out and you are dying to catch your breath.

10) Watching an old movie that I have seen a million times and still being able to discover something new.

2 comments:

April E. :) said...

you again with the simple pleasures...*sigh* life can be so grand.

Becky said...

LOL!