Tuesday, May 6, 2008

First Gripe!!!

Ok! So whoever handed out stupid driver pills, I want your name, # and, home address...WHY? Cause I am going to hunt you down like that knucklehead that you are!!!

So let me give you the picture. I am driving on 97 headed towards New Cut Rd, I had just gotten off the one ramp to get onto 97 and was not too far from my exit to get off of 97 when this car coming off of another on ramp is signaling to come over onto 97. Ok, no problem so I speed up to try and give this person room to get over behind me or so you might think! Yeah! That didn't happen! This driver totally cut me off!!! I mean to the point where I literally swerved into the other lane to avoid being sideswiped. And then when they see me, they act like I was in the way!!! OMG!!!! I was so mad.

After a second or two, I speed up to get into front of them and then over into the lane I was originally in. It was then I noticed that they were in the lane I had just left and coming up on my left side. I rolled my window down and slowed down a bit, seeing that their window was partially down, I waited until they were just beside me and yelled, "Learn how to freakin' drive dumb-dumb!!" I know not smart to do in this day in age with people carrying guns and whatever but I was mad!!! I swear, I didn't know I was driving the first ever invisible car...I wish someone would have told me before I started driving the thing!!!!

2 comments:

April E. :) said...

you have an invisible car too!!??

Becky said...

Yeah! I do! LOL!!!