Sunday, May 4, 2008

I be Jammin'

Today was not good at least not the first half of it. I ended up not going to church. After a night of restless sleep and uncontrollable dreaming, I opted to stay home from church. I feel like I should not have done this. I was walking back into my room when BAM! There goes my toes, SNAP! CRACKLE! AND POP! Surprisingly, I didn't cry out in pain like one might think. I simply could not put my foot down and knew I had to have broken either my toes or the very top of my foot where my toes meet. I wrapped my toes and foot, thinking and hoping it would be ok. So not the case, Mom comes in and says, "you need to do something, if something is broken." Then off to Nighttime Pediatrics. 2 hours later, as described to me, I have a common injury that many football players get. So, that was my day.

2 comments:

April E. :) said...

Who knew you were a football player!!! :) I would root for your team!

Becky said...

Yeah! Really, I asked my Mom if I were allowed to claim a football injury instead of "I ran my foot into the leg of my chair!" LOL!!!