Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blogging...Free Therapy




Yep! I done did it...and I honestly never meant to or thought I ever would do such a thing. I guess all those emergencies finally caught up to me, along with needing a little extra of this or that over the last few months. It shook me up a little bit because I have never done it before I didn't know if that meant that I would have to pay in full on the bill or what...I know, I know I wasn't thinking very clearly on that one but again, I never did this before. I guess this gives me the whole new meaning to the phrase, "Live and Learn".

To say the least, I am stressed out. On top of this whole maxing out my one and only credit card, I am facing a very unwanted and kind of scary medical procedure tomorrow (which I will explain in another blog, it makes me cry just to think about it but once I know more I will give more details). People are telling me not to worry or be scared but I can't help it. I am human after all. I am just trying not to think too much about it. I had a cry fest in the shower over it...hopefully that cry fest will be the one and only one I have about it.

I am trying to keep my wits about me and just give it all to God. I mean what else can I do...right? It helps to know that I have people praying for me.

Enough of that...let's move onto something else...



There's my Steve. I thought it has been a while.

Things with Steve are good. Kind of progressing. I say kind of because we are still in the friends/semi-dating mode of things, i.e. getting to know each other and taking things as they come. We were talking about it the other night and while I am liking where things are and where things appear to be going, I am really wishing it would move a little more into the committed place. Not that we are not committed now, we are just committed in a different way. It's kind of hard to explain. Steve and I understand where and what we are. I guess that is all that matters, right?

Anyway, we are planning a trip to Canada in a few weeks or so before I start working in a full time job. He has a friend there that just had a baby and he wants to go visit them; he wants me to meet her and her boyfriend as well as them to meet me. It should be fun because I have never been to another part of the world like Canada. I am looking forward to it and I believe it will be a good test of sorts for Steve and I. You see we will be driving there and well, I don't know about other couples but something happens when you are in a car for longer than an hour or two with your significant other. I think we will be ok because of how well we get along and work together. I think that is why we get along so well...he helps me and I help him. He teaches me and I teach him. We go hand in hand like peanut butter and jelly...we just work.

Well, I need to get to bed...tomorrow is going to be a long day.

2 comments:

April E. :) said...

Ohhhh Canda eh? Sounds fun!! teehee

Becky said...

hehehe!!! I am looking forward to the accent...it'll be different.