Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh! Hunting I will go...Dress Hunting that is...

For a while now I have been thinking about selling the wedding dress that My Mom bought me for what was to be my first and only marriage about 6 years ago. Yes, you read correctly; I have had a wedding dress in my closet for 6 years. I always thought that it would be the dress I would wear regardless of who I would marry. While Steve really didn't have any issues against it, tonight he finally told me that he had been thinking about it and said that he would like for me to have a dress that would represent our union and not what was with another man. If that makes sense.

So, now the hunt begins for a new dress and the hope also begins to sell this dress that I currently have. For anyone interested...here are the details: Worn once when tried on to buy, paid $400.00 for the dress and $150.00 for the veil that will be sold along with it. Both in great condition and extremely beautiful. Strapless. Off white cream in color. Veil is the same color and is accented with crystal like jewels in between the scallops of the design in the veil. Dress is size 18.

Now the dress I am looking for is hard to describe but as soon as I get pictures I will post them...

I'm off to do some hunting online. Later...

No comments: