Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm asking myself...

...did I go to college for nothing? I ask this question because now that I have been given the go ahead to get a job from my doctor, I am having loads of unluck finding one. The other reason I am asking this question is because earlier tonight, while watching the news, I heard of so many industries letting their people go and cutting hours; as well as pay for others. It scares the begeezus outta me. It makes me wonder if I am and many others are going to be able to make a life for ourselves or going to be living hand to mouth.

I don't want to worry about my well-being or my bid to "survive" this world and all that it takes to live a good life, not a perfect life but a good life.

The search continues for a job...at least one that allows me to be provided for.

2 comments:

April E. :) said...

It's tough. I had one stretch where I was looking for months! The right one will come along at the right time!

Becky said...

Thanks for the encouragement, April; very much appreciated.