Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am Thankful....

...for God and all that He is in my life. Without Him I am truly nothing.
...for my family. They give me the ability to believe in myself when I forget how to. I love them very much.
...for my friends. New and old friends show me so much. They show me what is real and what is not so real in friendship.
...for my little animal children. They love me unconditionally without a doubt.
...for my other family (Steve's Family). Although we have yet to really get to know each other, I know that one day we will have a bond that will be unbreakable.
...for the my niece Ava and Nephews, Cole and Wyatt. They give me every reason in the world to believe in life and miracles.
...for my boyfriend/future husband, Steve. I never thought I would find a real man who believes in life, love and, more importantly God. He gives me every reason to believe.

No comments: