Monday, October 6, 2008

Help Wanted??? Pretty Please???

I am looking or at least attempting to look for a specific poster print that Steve has been searching for, for forever. I decided last night that if I can find it, it would be the perfect Christmas present for him. BUTTTTT......

I am having no luck finding it. Does anyone have or know of anyone who knows of a website that they can get rare, out of print...etc. poster prints? I am not sure of the name of the print or even the artist but I can best describe that poster print like this....

It's part of the cross and there is a letter nailed to it written in red letters. It says something like, "I have gone to prepare a place for you. I will return soon. Love, God" or something like that.

I have looked all over the net and to no avail have I found this print. Someone....anyone...can you please help a sister out??? LOL!!!

2 comments:

April E. :) said...

Oh uhm...I can TRY!

Becky said...

Thanks!!! It's greatly appreciated!!!!