Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tick Tock!!!!

OMG!!!! Now let me say first and foremost that I am not surprised that I am feeling this way. Ok now that, that has been stated I can move on. I have had this feeling before but this time is extremely strong and I am not even sure why because I am no where close to being in this position. What is the feeling I am feeling you are asking? Well, I feel my biological clock tick tocking away. Yeah, crazy; right?

I know financially speaking I am not ready to have a child but I so can't wait emotionally to have a child. Watching my niece and nephew growing and changing every week, it amazes me. I know one day I will have one or maybe even two of my own.

1 comment:

April E. :) said...

I feel ya on that one sister...only we are SO ready haha In God's time...for all things, we gotta remember that girl.