Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Electronic Pillow Talking

So, something; I am not sure what is changing between me and Steve. Or maybe it isn't something but maybe us changing. I don't know. But today the topic of conversation was our non-date date. I told him that I had talked about it with my sis in law, Courtney. He has been asking me about this since we went out and so it finally happened. Anyway, he proceeds to tell me that so many people seemed to be waiting for the juicy details. I told him probably. That was when it went on to kissing or rather "our first kiss". Can we say, "OH MY GOD!"??? Then he throws out his most favorite word to say to me..."Maybe"! He says this just when I think he is going to tell me something I have been waiting to hear for some time now. Moving on...I am truly blessed to have Steve in my life, he keeps me grounded and yet still I am able to think of the future with dreaming and hoping; with a little bit of laughter along the way.

No comments: