Friday, August 1, 2008

It's a new month...

Where is the time going? I can't even believe that we are already into a new month. It seems just like yesterday that I was starting another year of college and learned that I am going to be aunt 3 times over. *Side Note: My sis in law, Courtney, felt the baby kick for the first time yesterday. Now it feels even more real to us all.*

I sit and think about the months that have passed and what has taken place over that time. It's hard to believe that another birthday will be in clear sight for me in 4 months. It's hard to believe that I am going to be graduating in a little over a month.

Do you ever feel like, life is going by so fast, that you wonder how much you missed of it? I do. In the times that I am doing something important or not so important, I wonder what I am missing, if anything? But that is in my opinion how life is at times. While you are still living life, you are also missing other parts of it.

I don't know where I am going with this, I guess more or less this was just a thought going through my head that needed to be written out.

1 comment:

April E. :) said...

Hmmm, you are doing alot to feel as though you are missing out. But I can see your point...but how great it will feel when it is all HERE...then there will be even MORE to look forward to!