Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I can't win for losing....

Ok, God??? I am still trusting there is a reason for this but would really like a clue or hint of some kind that there is a light at the end of this tunnel cause I sure as heck can't see it. I spent all day in the hospital yesterday, leading me to know that as of right now there is nothing to be concerned with but I am left to wonder how on your green earth I am going pay for these unexpected and most assuredly unwanted bills????

I just got off the phone with the dept of mental and health care services, trying to see if I can't get medical assistance, only to be told that I would be automaticall denied because my Mom claimed me as a dependant this year on her taxes. I seriously feel like I am running into brick wall after brick wall. I understand that with being a full-time student, I made my choice not to work until I am done with the Bach. Program but I need a break. I honestly, don't care what it might mean as long as it is your Will, God. I will always need you in the good times and bad, right now being the bad and I really cannot stress it enough how much I need you now. I continue to put my trust and faith in you but I have to be honest, I am running low on both of these things.

The emotional, mental and, physical stress of everything is burying me alive and it's only because I have my eyes focused on you that allows me to remain in your presence and remain alive to you. Please help me God???? Please???

2 comments:

April E. :) said...

Oh girl...I am praying for you I am sure this is stressful, but God always has a plan!

Becky said...

Thank you!!! I need to be reminded of this every chance I can get.