Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Accepting what is and embracing what isn't...

I just got in from bible study, ok well I just got in from Kellie's house after we got out of bible study. I tell ya, it's amazing how much an hour can change things; especially my perspective. Right now we are studying, "Experiencing God" and this study is very intense, I highly recommend it but warn anyone who does it be prepared to be in it for a little over a year because you need that much time for it all to be absorbed into your mind and more than that your spirit.

Anyway, I totally understand why I am in the place I am at even if I am not 100% happy about it. Did God say I would always be happy? No, He just said, he would take care of me and that I just have to trust Him. It's clear to me that I have to find a way to see God in everything. I need to pray more...even be in His word more, I know that will help me. It just gets hard to stay on top of these outlets, for lack of a better way of putting it. The bible study helps but I want more for myself on a personal level with God.

1 comment:

April E. :) said...

Very true words there my friend.