Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Mix of a Blog

I am not sure where to start. I know, I can start at the beginning but there really is no beginning to be had or seen. This is due in part to the mixture of the things that have been taking place lately.

First, I highly recommend a good silent scream. I discovered this earlier this evening after a small situation where I was told basically that the feelings I was having were not necessary. Ok, they may not be necessary but they are mine and I have every right to have and feel my feelings; reguardless of if they are necessary or not. I feel better now. LOL!!!

Moving on, I finally found myself a little job of sorts. It's not much but with God guiding me in this, who knows it could be something great. At least, that is how I am looking at it because if I look at it any other way; I just might go nuts. I certainly hope I don't go nuts anyway. LOL!

What else? Ah yes! I finally sold my wedding dress from what was supposed to be for my first and only marriage to an ex who I am so glad is no longer in my life. Steve is pretty happy about it too. It's kind of strange, but a funny strange not weird strange about Steve's feelings on that. I remember when we first started talking about marriage he said he would be fine with the dress I had. Then not long after we got engaged, he said he had something to tell me and told me that he would much rather me have a dress that was for him and me...not the one that was originally for another man who didn't deserve me. Now that is not the strange part, the strange part is; he refused to even look at the dress even for a second.

You see my best friend, Kellie is getting married. Even though she has been engaged for 2 years and they were going to wait until they could afford a house, they have decided to get married in a matter of months. The reason for this sudden change of plans is not really easy to explain. I kind of understand but still a little confused about it but anyway, Kellie had been wondering about my dress and asked me to bring it by last night to her house. The moment she looked at it, she said, "I love it". She tried it on and although it needs some alterations, she looks absolutely beautiful in it. But back to what I was saying, Steve refused to look at it. As I took it out of the closet that I kept it in, I said; "It might be gone for good after tonight." He shook his head and said, "I don't want to see it. We have a new life together and that is a part of your past. Not the future." I told him I would see him later and went on my way.

So, now I have little to no stress due to my discovery of the silent scream, a new job of sorts and, Kellie has taken my dress and bought it from me.

No comments: