Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Things...

Ok, so my last posting was a little silly I suppose but I was too stinkin' excited. I can't explain these feelings. Those that are with the one that God had just for them knows where I am coming from with this.

Steve gives me this feeling of belonging, love and, feeling complete with my other half. I am not sure if this makes sense but this how I am feeling. 6 months ago, if someone were to ask me where I thought things were going with Steve and I, I would have said something like, "I really don't know. I hope for the best but I really can't say." Now as I look back, I am thankful for the time we took to get to know each other and learn about each other before jumping head long into a relationship. I know that Steve wanted to make sure that we would be making the right choice. I felt the same way with a few moments of admittedly wanting more than what we had but knowing that if I just gave a little more in the patience department I would possibly get what I wanted. *Thankfully it went the way I hoped for...lol*

Anyway, there are new things coming our way. Things that, as I told Steve, I would have to get used to because of well my not so great track record of dating, dumb guys lol!

No comments: