Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm not...

I’m not…

I’m not perfect. In fact I am as close to imperfect as one woman can get,
I’m not what I want to be; on that you can place any bet but I am who I am meant to be and that’s one thing you must never forget.

I’m not skinny like most I know; I’m not tall or short. I’m what I call a “happy medium” something different and rare; it’s ok if you feel the need to stare. I’m not always the best at being positive but I sure do give it a try. Please don’t shed a tear, I can’t stand to see people cry; least of all for me, I am who I am and it’s all I can be.

I’m not great at hiding my feelings or so I have been told, I’ve tried over and over again; I think it’s time to get a new trick, this one is…well, getting old. I’m not very well cordinated and sometimes I just lose all control but I am always true to myself deep down in my soul.

© August 24, 2008

No comments: