Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Plan

So, I am planning a birthday surprise for my friend boy, Steve. His birthday is in a matter of weeks and although I have most of it planned out and ready to go, the rest of this plan and is still floating up in the air and I am FA-REEKING OUT!!!! I have never done something like this before. Fortunately I have a friend of his in on the plan but I am still not sure if I will be able to pull it off. I am wondering if I shouldn't get Kellie in on it because she is the best at pulling stuff like this off. I am not sure. I am running into on problem though and I am wondering how I am going to figure it out. He has this favorite flavor cake that I would really like to get if possible, the only other person that knows that this is his fave cake is his Dad but I am not sure how I will get a hold of him without Steve knowing.

I have much left to do and it feels like very little time to get it all planned out. OY FEY! Surprises are fun to give but not always easy to plan.

1 comment:

April E. :) said...

Oh have fun!!! This will be so exciting!! :)