Thursday, June 12, 2008

Something is wrong here!!!!

So, when did it become ok to be an adult and act like a child??? Apparently I missed this memo at some point in my adult life.

I'm in college, I have less than 2 months left before I am done with the Bachelor's Program. I have been doing this for almost 2 and a 1/2 years. Now I realize whenever I first started with the college thing, it wouldn't always be a picnic in the park but seriously, you have got to be kidding me!!!

I have had my share of people I can't seem to work with for one reason or another and I have had my share of no one doing their work for whatever the reason but for someone to all out refuse to work as a group and help fix a problem that they caused is something new on me. Something is seriously wrong here when if in the real world you pulled this crap, you would be fired. I never wish anything bad to happen to anyone but I pray that God allows this person to reap what they have sown today.

To say I am pee'd off is putting it mildly and today's events make me want it to end even quicker.

1 comment:

April E. :) said...

Oh keep it together! I am sure that is so frustrating!!! You can do it though!!!