Saturday, June 21, 2008

Going somewhere???

So yesterday was a very busy day for me. I got up took care of some school things and then went over to Steve's (he wanted to run by the car shop to ask a few questions about the inspection they did on my soon-to-be-old-car) then we headed over to Annapolis and walked around the mall for a bit. It was a nice day. Then we went to his brother's house and hung out for a bit. At some point he was told about this birthday party for a friend of his from work and asked if I would like to go. Ok, that was outta no where; I said yes of course because I wanted to spend more time with Steve. I come to find out that he wanted me to meet some of his really good friends. Which by the way, I know is code for..."I really like you and want to see what my friends think."

We get there and automatically I am welcomed in like I had been their friends too for as long as Steve has been their friends, it was cool! After a while, we had to make a quick run to drop off something to his brother that Steve forgot to take care of before he and I left his brother's house. As we were dropping whatever off to his brother, another friend of his that was kind of a friend of mine that I went to church with a long time ago came out and said hi to me. She then started asking about me and Steve, which I just casually looked at Steve to see what he would say; with a big smile and blushing he said, "Yeah. We are talking" again, I know this code for, "I am liking her and want to see where this goes." So, we leave there and go back to the party.

Suffice it to say, I am REALLY liking where this is going and look forward to more times with Steve. YAY!!!

1 comment:

April E. :) said...

Yeah for you!!! Take it slow and breathe. Things are looking good.